Message a Day offers a unique value proposition for clients seeking personal change and evolution in areas like weight control, relationships, teen issues, healthy lifestyle & parenting.
Subscribers receive a daily text message in the topic area of their choice – at a time of day that is best suited to their schedule. The text message (which has a near 100% open rate!) acts as both a steady information drip and a source of encouragement & support. Not only does the content of the text message act as a daily reminder, but it represents an opportunity to practice the new skill.
Researchers have proven the effectiveness of this approach in clinical trials related to smoking cessation where smokers were twice as likely to remain continuously abstinent with the support of regular text messages.
- Message a Day's affiliate program is offered through Share a Sale.
- Message a Day offers a 30% recurring commission FOR AS LONG AS THE SUBSCRIBER MAINTAINS THEIR SUBSCRIPTION
- Lifetime cookie
- Targeted traffic converts 1 – 3%. Detailed blog posts / write-ups convert on the higher end.
- Co-founders are available for interviews with established affiliate sites in the parenting, self-help, relationship, healthy lifestyle or bridal verticals. Contact Wendy firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept requests for creatives
- Same or next-day approval
- Performance incentives available
We encourage affiliates to promote what we call our “gateway message streams.” These are best sellers that are fantastic entry points for customers. Once ‘in’ clients tend to mix, match, & try other streams.
- Healthy Habit Formation
- Happiness; It is a Journey
- Middle School Survival Skills
- Weight Control & You
- Weight Control Motivation
- Beauty, Body Image & You for Adult Women
- Marriage Prep
- Marriage Foundations
- Big Sis, Little Sis
Message a Day serves USA based customers only. Affiliates can be anywhere. Contact Wendy via email@example.com for a quick response. Click here to join.
"I Love this...perfect for me today...Thank You. Oxox"
"I have been taking this message in and wrote it down and it really makes perfect sense. Thank You and Have a Great Day."
"You know I never looked at it like that...but it sure does make perfect sense.....I love all the messages, for one thing. It causes me to stop what I am doing.....and take it in. Oxox"